Things iLove - Rice Field & Dragon Fruit Farm Edition

July 16, 2010

Yesterday, my parents and I took a drive to Ratchaburi Province which is 2 hours drive from Bangkok. There are many rice fields along the way, so we stopped to take some photos. We also stopped by at dragon fruit farm too.

Enjoy!


Rice field and a Cow
(We found two cows standing on the sideroad eating grass. He was looking at me like 'why you are calling me and taking my picture?')


Rice field and Another Cow


Closed Up Rice Plants
(Harvest time is almost here. The color of the rice plants is starting to change from green to golden yellow. Lovely!)

Egret
(standing at the top of the tree protecting the nest)


Dragon Fruit Farm


Red & White Dragon Fruit at Farmer's Stand
(There are two types of dargon fruit. The white one is sweeter and the red one has a little bit of tartness.)

No comments:

Post a Comment