Tong the stray cat

October 11, 2010


It has been a while now since my last post. I have been pretty busy with many stuff but one of them is trying to find a job! Anyway, today I have a cute photo of Tong and his story for you. I hope you enjoy with this little change!

Tong the stray cat

His name is "Tong" meaning "Gold" in Thai. Since my parents' husky died for almost a year now, Tong has been visiting us more often. He is a stray cat that comes and goes. Tong is the name that my parents gave to him because of his golden color. My parents feed him whenever he comes to visit. Usually, he comes once or twice a week. We have no commitment to each other but Tong knows that when he comes here, there will be food for him. I always wonder what he has done...where he has been. Sometimes, we don't see him for a week or more, but at the end he always comes back to visit us!

That's it...the story of Tong

No comments:

Post a Comment