Lovely photos from New Year's 2011

January 11, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!

I hope you all have a lovely new year holiday. I spent my new year's holiday at Pattaya with my family this year. Luckily, we got to see New year's Eve firework up close from the Ambassador hotel which locates just beside our condominium. It was worth to wait until midnight! The weather was nice, not too hot. I also got some lovely photo of the sunset and parasailing. I hope you all enjoy!

Firework on New Year's Eve



Sunset on New Year's Eve


Cool actions from Parasailing

3 comments:

BlogDaz said...

Nice pictures, I was there for the fireworks myself, great show, here's some pics of mine...http://www.pattayaunlimited.com/2011/01/pattaya-fireworks-display-new-years-eve.html

whisk the pantry said...

Bodlagz, very nice photos that you took! Look like you were on the boat taking the pictures. Nice angle.

BlogDaz said...

I was on Bali High Pier, little strip of beach there which was the only place I could find room to set the camera up on the tripod.

Post a Comment