Santa has arrived!

December 28, 2010

Finallyyyy, Santa (aka Mr.Mailman) arrived at my house this morning! We all have to understand that he has been working hard for all of us. He had to fly all the way from "the almost north pole country" (aka Canada) to Bangkok, Thailand. So, we have to forgive him for his delay. :D

I have been looking forward to getting my sister's Christmas package! Thank you, Sis! xoxo We all love the presents that you sent, especially your homemade christmas cards! I felt like a little kid when I was opening the hugh DHL box. hahaha

Well, now it's time to tell you what I got! 

First, a lovely beautiful card that is made by my sister! I wish I know how to use illustrator as good as her! My sister specially made a card for each of us. So, the first one (below) is for me, the second is for my dad, and the third is for my mom. Since I love baking, she made a gingerbread house for me! :D I think she should start making cards and sell them on Etsy!

 
My second present is Starbucks's nesting tea cups. They only have this in States and Canada, I believe. Starbucks's Christmas merchandises here in Bangkok is totally different from North America. So, I'm happy to get these lovely tea cups! New props for my photos!

My third present is the cake tester from Crate and Barrel. The top of the tester is in the shape of cupcake. It's so cute. I wanted this for while now. So, I finally get it! Now, I don't have to use little toothpicks that never long enough to test the cake. hahaha. Sweeeet!

Last but not least is the candy & deep fryer thermometer. I'm so excited to use this to make some homemade salted caramel, peanut brittle, pates de fruits, and many more! Stay tuned. I will make them soon!

After all, I have to give a biggest thank you to my beloved sister! xoxo

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, great loot!

Kris Ngoei said...

Happy New Year! Great festive posts and definitely gorgeous cards :-)

Post a Comment