Hello 2012!

January 14, 2012


Hopefully, it's not too late to say "Happy New Year's 2012!" to you all. It's the best time of the year to start doing new things. And for me, it's probably my new exciting interior design job that I recently started. Well, after spending time working at a food magazine for almost a year, I decided to keep my love for food aside and do it in my own pace. It's time to get serious about working and I'm glad to be back into the interior design world. This new year, I "finally" decied to buy new lens. Yes, it's a new year's gift for myself! I don't know why I spent so much time making this decision because it took me almost more than 2 years to finally buy it. Even though it's only a 50 mm 1.8f canon lens, I'm pretty happy how everything turns out so far. Now, I get nice blurry backgrounds that I always want!
For this 2012, my goal for this blog is to do more of photographing. It's a lot of work to do from making food from the scatch to taking and editing photos. I believe you all understand this!. But this year, I promise to find time to do more practicing on photographing. If I have no time to bake or make something, I will just simply take photos of basic beautiful things around me.
Well, I'm starting my 2012 with these simple beautiful fresh strawberries that are grown in the northern of Thailand. During the month of December and January, it's the coolest time of the year in Thailand. So, there are lots of fresh local strawberries all around. I'm enjoying them all. 



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yay, I love your photography! Take and post lots of photos with your new lens, please and thank you! Hehehe :P Love always, Becca!!

Post a Comment